Quantum computing is a revolutionary approach that speeds up solutions to complex and previously unsolvable problems faster and more accurately. According to McKinsey & Company, industries like life sciences, chemicals, automotive, and financial services will potentially gain $1,3 trillion in value by 2023 with the help of quantum.
Renu and Michael dove into the fascinating futuristic world of quantum computing with Marianna, who succinctly summarises the three verticals at SandboxAQ and why they matter. You will also be inspired to explore the details of quantum resistance, simulation, optimization, navigation, cryptography, and many other things this immense technology offers.
Some of the topics we discussed:
- Exploring ways to shore up existing security protocols to make them quantum resistant
- Talent: Pull in the brightest, the best, and the brightest from across multi-disciplines together
- Education: Setting up a minor degree program in quantum engineering
- Working with the US AirForce
- Diversity tipping point for Quantum and the opportunities it presents
Other titles we considered:
- That’s Just One Piece of What We Do, a Tiny Piece
- The Education Vertical: It Underpins Everything
- We Need to Kind of Bring the World Along With Us
- We Need to Build the Skill Set for the Future Workforce
- We See the Fruits, It’s Blossoming
This episode was produced by Khrystyna Khmilovska.