The best way to learn is to ask questions. Tiana Schowe, Founder & Coach at Curador Co & Vice President & Marketing at TranSharpe Solutions, talks to Renu & Michael about her lifelong curiosity for new experiences and learnings.
She is a serial entrepreneur – starting at the age of 5, and now she juggles a key role in a transportation insurtech looking to digitally transform the old-fashioned trucking insurance industry, along with being a coach who is passionate about personal growth. In this episode, she talks about being a valley girl who moved to the Southern part of the US and then to Mexico for a while before falling into her 20-year-old career in commercial insurance.
Some of the topics we discussed:
- Fostering and harvesting value
- Sitting in both worlds
- Working with teenagers on the Mexican border
- Enjoying getting hands dirty
- Filling the gap between technology and insurance
Other titles we considered:
- Foster Curiosity as if It’s Your Superpower and Never Lose It
- Hurting People, Hurt People
- There Is No Growth in the Comfort Zone
- Instilling Curiosity About the World Around Them
- I Enjoy Being Underestimated
This episode was produced by Khrystyna Khmilovska.