Innovation, according to Harvard Business School, is a necessary element that helps companies adapt and become resilient in overcoming current and future challenges.
Renu & Michael had the pleasure to talk with Sabine VanderLinden, who leads Alchemy Crew which de-risks corporate venturing for insurers. In this episode, you will also discover her experience of identifying companies that are more open to insurtechs, how data helps to prove to more prominent players that things work, and how different continents vary in their innovation journey.
Some of the topics we discussed:
- Her experience working for Lloyds as a regulator prior to 2000
- Europe and the insurance market being interesting from an investor standpoint
- Early adopters being more diverse to reflect their customer base
- Selling products to Gen Z on more unique platforms like Tiktok
- Startups retaining valuation to be more sustainable while acquiring talent
Other titles we considered:
- Leapfrogging The World Of Innovation
- It’s About Reframing
- You Need Ambidextrous Ways Of Doing Things
- Demonstrating Real Success With Real Numbers And Real Data
- Having an Outside-In Approach to Innovation